[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: macro arglists
- From: email@example.com (Bob Hall)
- Date: Thu, 9 Jan 92 21:27:17 EST
I don't know whether this is a bug or a mis-setting of some
environment parameter on my part:
- Typing space after a function application in a Fred buffer gets me the
function's arglist printed in the message window, e.g.
(cdr<space> yields cdr's arglist
[this is GOOD]
- Typing space after a macro application, however, gets me two question
(when<space> yields ??
[this is BAD].
Is this because I don't have some parameter set right? Or is this a bug?
(I'm using MCL 2.0b1p3.)
-- Bob Hall