[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: bug reports
- From: email@example.com (Carl Gay)
- Date: Thu, 16 Jan 92 00:11:24 PST
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: Richard D Ferrante's message of Wed, 15 Jan 92 21:33:34 -0500 <9201160233.AA26963@world.std.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 92 21:33:34 -0500
From: email@example.com (Richard D Ferrante)
I don't know if this is the appropriate forum for bug reports but I
seem to have found a bug in MCL2.0b1.
There's a separate list for bug reports: firstname.lastname@example.org.
I usually send my bug reports to that list, especially if they are
trivial/boring. I've gotten a mixed response from sending bug
reports there. Some have been replied to quickly and some not at all.
Personally, I like to see bug reports such as yours copied to info-mcl
as well though.