[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
LR Parser for MCL
- To: info-mcl
- Subject: LR Parser for MCL
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (John Matthews)
- Date: 20 Jan 92 23:42:30 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: Hewlett Packard, Vancouver, WA, USA
I'm sorry if this is a FAQ, I'm new to MCL.
Does anyone know of a way I could get my hands on a general
LR (or other) parser package? I would use it to parse and analyze
C and C++ programs. I could use YACC and the foriegn-function package,
but I would then lose all of the benefits of LISP for the parsing portion
of my program.
Any info would be appreciated :)