FF-CALL ???

All:

I've been trying off and on for about 2 weeks now to get MACTCP
running under MCL 2.0 (patch level 3). I finally figured out that
"FF-CALL" wasn't being defined in the environment.

Sooo, as per the manual, I did a "(require 'ff)" (I also tried an
explicit "load" of "ff.fasl".

APROPOS never shows ff-call, although it DOES show ff-load.

What am I doing wrong? Yes, I DID copy the ff.fasl given in the
patch 1&2 archive to my MCL:Library: folder ...

Thanx,
Charlie S. Lindahl
Automation and Robotics Research Institute
University of Texas at Arlington
Internet EMAIL: lindahl@cse.uta.edu

When the going gets tough, computer scientists press the reset
button.  -- From Werner Uhrig (werner@rascal.ics.utexas.edu).

Disclaimer: The Univ doesn't necessarily know my opinion, and certainly
            doesn't necessarily share it!