GLISP

Hello everybody,

Yesterday, I wanted to use GLISP (from developer's CD-ROM) on my mac (I
have MCL2.0B1p3).
I didn't manage to load it; in the file Interpreter.lisp, there was:

(proclaim (quote (object-variable ccl::index ccl::end)))

MCL2.0 says:

> Error: Unknown declaration specifier(s) in (OBJECT-VARIABLE CCL::INDEX CCL::END)
> While executing: PROCLAIM

I don't know what to do.
Is there anybody who is using GLISP with MCL?
If yes, can he tell me what to do to use it or send me his codes ?

My rescuer will receive a nice postcard (just join your surface mail
address).

Thanks in advance,

Gilles,

l'ennemi est bete,                  | Gilles Serasset           |
   il croit que l'ennemi c'est nous | GETA IMAG                 |
      alors que c'est lui.          | BP 53X                    |
                                    | 38041 Grenoble Cedex      |
          P. Desproges              | tel: (33) 76 51 43 69     |