[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Object Lisp => CLOS converters anyone?
- To: info-mcl
- Subject: Object Lisp => CLOS converters anyone?
- From: email@example.com (Andy Fano)
- Date: 30 Jan 92 19:59:13 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: The Institute for the Learning Sciences
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Andy Fano)
- Sender: email@example.com (Mr. usenet)
Does anyone have code to translate MCL 1.3.2 Object Lisp code to CLOS?
I've seen some code, but it's in german and produces german looking
code, so I'm looking for a domestic vintage, if possible.
Thanks in advance,