Re: Undefined function MAKE-LOAD-FORM-SAVING-SLOTS

>I have some old code dealing with inlined #s(..) forms. In order to compile
>files containing such forms I need to define make-load-form, e.g.,
>
>  (defmethod MAKE-LOAD-FORM ((Self structure-class))
>    (make-load-form-saving-slots Self))
>
>The problem is that make-load-form-saving-slots is funbound. Could this
>be a problem with my MCL 2.0b1p3 dump or is this function really missing?
>If it is missing then why is it missing, and when will it be available?
>
>  Alex

Unfortunately, MAKE-LOAD-FORM-SAVING-SLOTS did not make it into
2.0b1. Also, the MAKE-LOAD-FORM that is there only supports returning
one value, e.g. it can't handle circularity.

This has been fixed for 2.0 final, but the fix was too extensive for
a patch (meaning I don't want to spend the day or three it would
take to figure out how to make it work in 2.0b1).

Take heart, 2.0 final will be out before you know it (but please don't
ask for a specific date).