Undefined function MAKE-LOAD-FORM-SAVING-SLOTS

I have some old code dealing with inlined #s(..) forms. In order to compile
files containing such forms I need to define make-load-form, e.g.,

  (defmethod MAKE-LOAD-FORM ((Self structure-class))
    (make-load-form-saving-slots Self))

The problem is that make-load-form-saving-slots is funbound. Could this
be a problem with my MCL 2.0b1p3 dump or is this function really missing?
If it is missing then why is it missing, and when will it be available?

  Alex