Simple example of QuickTime Player wanted

Hi,

Does anyone have a MCL 2.0b1 code fragment that opens a QuickTime movie and
plays it in a window?  No frills, just the basics of opening the file
and displaying the contents?

I am new to this group, but a long time lisp-er, so just code without
explanation is fine;  I have been trying to write such a thing for the
last couple of days, but I think I'm missing some subtlety of toolbox
communcations, because the code I write is causing a system bomb.

Or if such code has been put out before I'd appreciate a pointer to it.

Thanks,

David Wroblewski
U S West Advanced Technologies
Boulder, CO