[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Simple example of QuickTime Player wanted
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Simple example of QuickTime Player wanted
- From: kddlab!shpcsl.sharp.co.jp!ueda@uunet.UU.NET (UEDA masaya)
- Date: Wed, 12 Feb 92 15:07:24 JST
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: David Wroblewski's message of 8 Feb 92 00:04:16 GMT <1992Feb8.email@example.com>
From: firstname.lastname@example.org (David Wroblewski)
Date: 8 Feb 92 00:04:16 GMT
Does anyone have a MCL 2.0b1 code fragment that opens a QuickTime movie and
plays it in a window? No frills, just the basics of opening the file
and displaying the contents?
I wrote two programs to play QuickTime movie. One is almost equivalent
to QTSample.p in QuickTime CD-ROM Disk. The other is CLOS version that
you can make a window to play movie as bellow.
(setq mvwnd (make-instance 'movie-window))
QuickTime movie-window code will be included in the MCL CD-ROM. If you
want it now, I will send it to you.