[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Running 1.3.2 in System 7
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Running 1.3.2 in System 7
- From: CXEA000 <CXEA@MCGILLA.BITNET>
- Date: Fri, 28 Feb 92 21:13:30 EST
- In-reply-to: In reply to your message of FRI 21 FEB 1992 19:53:11 EST
> Is this suppose to work?
> Looks like most of my code works, but when I make a stand-alone app
> in system 7, I have problems with a menu item that calls the standard
> file dialog for choosing a file. It immediately quits the lisp.
> I guess my real question is, is this the one thing that I need to fix or
> the tip of an iceberg?
> Plans to convert to Lisp 2.0 are underway in any case, but A quick fix
> would be convenient.
I use 1.3.2 under system 7.0 every day, and regularly compile a
stand-alone app that calls the choose-file dialog. I've never had any
problem...it may still be the tip of the iceberg, of course, but it's
not a system7.0 with 1.3.2 iceberg...