Bar charts and ANOVAs in MCL- any help?

Hi,
    I'm about to start writing some code to draw simple bar charts
in MCL, but it seems like the kind of thing that must have been done...
can anyone point me to some code to do this? I am also going to have
to write some code to calculate ANOVAs and an extension of chi-sqaures
called log-linear models- about which I currently know nothing. Has
anyone else done any work with statistical claculations in Common
Lisp which they might be willing to share?

               Thanks...
                             Chris