[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Clipping and Printing pictures in MCL2
- To: info-mcl
- Subject: Clipping and Printing pictures in MCL2
- From: email@example.com (Steve Lincoln)
- Date: 4 Mar 92 21:30:03 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: Whitehead Institute for Biomedical Research
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org (USENET News System)
Does anyone happen to have any code that copies to the clipboard and/or
prints quickdraw pictures from MCL2?
A general purpose mixin would be great, although anything I could use just
as an example is fine. There seems to be a lot of code on cambridge.apple.com
for reading and writing PICT files, but I didn't see anything doing
what I need (did I miss it?). In case it matters, I only care about
simple black and white pictures made out of lines, arcs, text, etc (no
bitmaps or icons or dialog-items).
Not being a real Mac programmer, I have had trouble getting this to
work from the info in the MCL manual.
- Steve Lincoln Whitehead Institute
MIT Center for Genome Research 9 Cambridge Center
Whitehead Institute for Biomedical Research Cambridge, MA 02142
email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org FAX# 617-258-6505