Clipping and Printing pictures in MCL2

Does anyone happen to have any code that copies to the clipboard and/or
prints quickdraw pictures from MCL2?

A general purpose mixin would be great, although anything I could use just
as an example is fine.  There seems to be a lot of code on cambridge.apple.com
for reading and writing PICT files, but I didn't see anything doing
what I need (did I miss it?).  In case it matters, I only care about
simple black and white pictures made out of lines, arcs, text, etc (no
bitmaps or icons or dialog-items).

Not being a real Mac programmer, I have had trouble getting this to
work from the info in the MCL manual.

Thanks!

- Steve Lincoln                                         Whitehead Institute
MIT Center for Genome Research                          9 Cambridge Center
Whitehead Institute for Biomedical Research             Cambridge, MA  02142
lincoln@genome.wi.edu, lincoln@mitwibr.bitnet           FAX# 617-258-6505