Re: Displaying pixmaps

	To: info-mcl@cambridge.apple.com
	From: gat@robotics.jpl.nasa.gov (Erann Gat)
	Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
	Subject: Displaying pixmaps
	Date: 4 Mar 92 20:44:22 GMT
	Sender: news@elroy.jpl.nasa.gov (Usenet)

	Before I go to the trouble of figuring out pixmaps and copybits and
	whatnot, does anyone have a bit of turnkey code that will display
	an array of numbers as a color bitmap in an MCL window?

	A thousand thanks,
	Erann Gat
	gat@robotics.jpl.nasa.gov

Erann,

I'm not sure but I think I remember around the first of the year that Alan at the
mit media lab mentioned he had something using gWorlds? that he was going to post.
Come to think of it I never noticed it...Perhaps Alan or Bill S can help???

ttfn, Mike

mmeehan@eesof.com