[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Displaying pixmaps
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Displaying pixmaps
- From: email@example.com (Mike Meehan)
- Date: Sat, 7 Mar 92 09:53:01 PST
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: Mail from 'email@example.com (Erann Gat)' dated 4 Mar 92 20:44:22 GMT
From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Erann Gat)
Subject: Displaying pixmaps
Date: 4 Mar 92 20:44:22 GMT
Sender: email@example.com (Usenet)
Organization: Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Before I go to the trouble of figuring out pixmaps and copybits and
whatnot, does anyone have a bit of turnkey code that will display
an array of numbers as a color bitmap in an MCL window?
A thousand thanks,
I'm not sure but I think I remember around the first of the year that Alan at the
mit media lab mentioned he had something using gWorlds? that he was going to post.
Come to think of it I never noticed it...Perhaps Alan or Bill S can help???