[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Type error with CCL::ENCODE-TRAP
- To: info-mcl
- Subject: Type error with CCL::ENCODE-TRAP
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Bill Andersen)
- Date: 5 Mar 92 23:23:31 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: U of Maryland, Dept. of Computer Science, Coll. Pk., MD 20742
- Sender: email@example.com
I tried to compile Mike Engber's Menu utils today but got the
Error: Argument WIDTH is not of the required type
while executing CCL::ENCODE-TRAP
The trap called was _Line, which, according to the interfaces
file, wants two signed integers.
Why is this happening? And what can I do about it???
Thanks in advance...
Bill Andersen (firstname.lastname@example.org) |
University of Maryland | clever .signature saying
Department of Computer Science | under construction
College Park, Maryland 20742 |