What patches are available for MCL 2.0b1

Hello, my university obtained a copy of MCL 2.0b1 about a year ago.  I
was on an internship and didn't use it for more than 8 months.  Last
time I checked before Summer last year, there was patches 1 and 2
(if I remember right).  I would like to know what patches are
available and how I can obtain them.

I am also interested in any other helpful utility that might have come
out since then.  For instance, something like lisp machine hacks that
some one wrote for MACL 1.3.2 or other Fred hacks.

Thank you in advance,

Yuri A. Tijerino

		"Either lead, follow or get out of the way..."
						Ted Turner