What is wrong with this method?

What is wrong with this method and what does this error mean? I've
read about the error message, but the error still doesn't tell me what
is wrong.

The method:

(in-package :Action)

(defclass score (ApplicationEdit) ())

; Initialize the application
; Compute and print the game number, current round score and total
score.
(defmethod initialize ((score Score) blackbox &aux foo)
  (set-namedobject score :gamenum (gamenum blackbox))
  (set-namedobject score :score (score blackbox))
  (set-namedobject score :total (total blackbox)))

The error:

> Error: Incompatible lambda list in #<STANDARD-METHOD INITIALIZE
(SCORE T)> for #<Compiled Generic-function INITIALIZE #xA3A00E>
> While executing: CCL::CHECK-DEFMETHOD-CONGRUENCY
> Type Command-/ to continue, Command-. to abort.
> If continued: Remove 32 methods from the generic-function and fix
its lambda list.
See the RestartsI menu item for further choices.
1 >

I'm using Action with MCL and I am supposed to be able to include
additional arguments in the initialize method. I had this problem once
before with a method, but after quiting MCL and reloading, the error
went away.

I can get rid of the error by removing the "blackbox" parameter, but I
really need that parameter.

	---Todd