MacTCP Under A/UX?

Has anyone figured out MacTCP.lisp under A/UX?  The DNR loading and
execution doesn't seem to work.  If I bypass that and supply an
address in octet numeric form using a function I've added, the stream
opens OK.  I can read and write it, but if the stream has closed,
any attempt to look at it (either read-char or stream-eofp) signals an
error, where under MacOS it correctly reports end-of-file.  I know
that A/UX uses a different version of MacTCP than the MacOS, but don't
know anything specific about the differences.

(The above is using MCL 2.0b1p3, mactcp.lisp with 7/18/91 changes,
A/UX 2.0.1).  Will A/UX 3.0 or MCL 2.0 production change this?  Any
plans to add async support for MacTCP.lisp?

Wes Hubert <wes@kuhub.cc.ukans.edu>