Re: When will MCL 2.0 be available? / MCL 2.0 runs w/ VM on?

> Date: Sat, 21 Mar 92 1:46:46 PST
> From: "Joung-woo John Kim" <joungwoo@mensa.usc.edu>
>
>  > > From: joungwoo@mensa.usc.edu (John Kim)
>  > > Date: 17 Mar 92 07:22:49 GMT
>  > > .... without buying more expensive main memory ....
>  >
>  > You might want to check into a less expensive main memory vendor.  I think
>  > you could upgrade your IIsi from 5MB to 9MB for the cost of a great meal
>
> How much (compared to a first rate full course for two) are you talking
> about? Could you tell me your source of best (least expensive RAM vendor)?

I apologize for distributing slight misinformation: I overlooked the fact that
you said you had a IIsi and a IIsi only has one memory expansion bank, meaning
that you have to remove the memory you have now and install larger capacity
SIMMs if you want to upgrade; I had mistakenly assumed you could just add
memory to what you already have, spending around $125.  I guess you'll need to
take a couple friends along on that great meal!