Yet another arglist comment!

>That doesn't help if the function has lots of keyword arguments rather than lots
of characters in its name.
>For gosh sake, this is the Macintosh, we have windows here.  This isn't 1976 vintage
>Emacs on a 24x80 character display!  Why doesn't it display the information in a window
>sized to fit and positioned intelligently??

That's exactly what MCL does!!!

90% of the time, the minibuffer does the job nicely and in a very unobstrusive way.
If you see that you don't have all the arguments, just do a ctrl-x ctrl-d and you
will get a nice window containing *all* the arguments and more!

I think that as the quantity of information available grows, it will become more
and more important to find ways to have unobstrusive access to the most imortant parts
of this information. When we need more, a simple command should make the whole stuff
available.

Guillaume Cartier
LACIM, Universite du Quebec a Montreal.
Bureau: (514) 987-4290