Yet another arglist comment!

   Date: Fri, 27 Mar 92 11:07:45 -0500
   From: cartier@math.uqam.ca (Guillaume Cartier)

   >That doesn't help if the function has lots of keyword arguments
   >rather than lots of characters in its name.  For gosh sake, this
   >is the Macintosh, we have windows here.  This isn't 1976 vintage
   >Emacs on a 24x80 character display!  Why doesn't it display the
   >information in a window sized to fit and positioned
   >intelligently??

   That's exactly what MCL does!!!

No, the documentation window isn't sized to fit or (in my opinion)
positioned intelligently.

While we're on the subject, it's also annoying that neither
ed-get-documentatio nor ed-arglist displays default values for
non-required args.  Of course, this would aggravate the problem of not
having enough space to display the arglist and should be done (maybe
as an option) only after a better arglist mechanism is devised.

No one has mentioned that if you set *mini-buffer-help-output* to nil
the arglist will be displayed in the Listener.  I don't like this
solution, but other's might...

-Carl

"I am a jelly donut.  I am a jelly donut."