Re: AppleShare Question

>I need the ability to programmaticaly mount a remote macintosh
>on my desktop. i.e. to be able to do by MCL code exactly the same
>thing as opening the chooser, selecting a zone, entering a user name
>and password, selecting the folder to mount and clicking ok.
>
>Anybody ever done this?
>Any clues?
>
>NB: I know it's possible, Quickeys does it!

I haven't done this in lisp, but one thing that I do in frontier is create
an alias to the drive you want to mount, then run the alias.  Maybe you
could do something like this.

Steven Dobbs
sdobbs@ai.uwf.edu
Institute for Human and Machine Cognition
University of West Florida
"The solution to the problem will inevitably change the problem"