[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: On "export"ing
- To: email@example.com (Marty Christensen)
- Subject: Re: On "export"ing
- From: moon (David A. Moon)
- Date: Fri, 10 Apr 92 16:43:21 EDT
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
> Date: Fri, 10 Apr 92 15:15:03 CDT
> From: email@example.com (Marty Christensen)
> According to Guy L. Steele Second Edition, the package parameter of the
> export function is optional, but there is no explaination of the default value. My theory is
> that the default is the CCl package. Any help?
The default is explained at the front of that section, on page 262 of CLtL2.