[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Compiler Warnings, again
- To: info-mcl
- Subject: Re: Compiler Warnings, again
- From: email@example.com (Michael Pazzani)
- Date: 24 Mar 92 19:54:30 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: Univ. of Calif., Irvine, Info. & Computer Sci. Dept.
- References: <9203241923.AA03940@brazil.cambridge.apple.com>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Michael Pazzani)
In article <9203241923.AA03940@brazil.cambridge.apple.com> email@example.com ("pierce") writes:
>It is well worth the trouble to write warning free code, so that legitimate
>warnings will flag errors at compile time rather than run time. Once you start
>ignoring warnings, you are giving up a great deal of power provided by the
>compiler for detecting errors.
When is Apple going to implement m-X Edit Compiler Warnings so that I
too can be a politically correct common lisp programmer?