PB170 & MCL2.0b1p3

Greetings,

I'm about to rehost a micro-robot management system from an fx to a PowerBook
170, with 8MB of RAM and an 80MB internal HD. Some questions to any of you who
have experience with the PBs and MCL:

1. Are there any incompatibilities between MCL and the PB??

2. We are using the serial port, via serial-streams.lisp, to communicate with a
basestation, that is in radio communications with several robots. Are there any
known differences between serial port communications on an fx versus a PB??

3. Is there anything else that I may not be aware of with regards to using MCL
on a PB not covered by 1 and 2 above??

Thanks for the cycles,

Robert

* Robert H. Burnard             (818)706-2020        *
* ISX Corporation               (818)706-2056 (FAX)  *
* 4353 Park Terrace Dr.         isx.com (internet)   *
* Westlake Village, CA 91361    ISX.TECH (AppleLInk) *