Unimplemented trap crashes

I`ve just installed MCL 2.0b1 on my IIsi (V7.0, Rom 124, 17M of RAM, not
running VM, 24-bit mode) and tried to load and compile some files which I`ve
run (and compiled) successfully under Allegro CL on my Sun at work.  During the
compilation, the system crashed with an `Unimplemented trap` error.  I`ve not
done a lot more to track this down yet, but being new to the newsgroup, I`m not
sure if this was a well known problem with a published fix.

Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

--ted
Ted Markowitz
Knowledge Based Systems Competency Ctr.