word-wrap in dialog boxes

Dear macl'ers,

I am nearing the end of converting some MACL 1.3
code to MCL 2.0b1. This code has several dialog
boxes, which have edit-text-dialog-items.

The edit-text-dialog-items are three lines long.
Under 1.3, the text in the ETDI's would wrap from
one line to the next between words. But with
MCL2.0b1, the text scrolls horizontally to the
left as new characters are typed. I prefer the
word wrapping.

Is there a new version of MCL2 which does the word
wraping? Or does a program have to do the word
wrapping itself? And if so, how can I do this with
and ETDI?

I would appreciate any help you can give me with
this.

Sincerely, Dan Lamet (dlamet@claven.idbsu.edu)