[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Object Lisp code anyone?
- To: info-mcl
- Subject: Re: Object Lisp code anyone?
- From: email@example.com (Xiao-Jing Wang)
- Date: 24 Apr 92 15:34:17 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: USC Department of Computer Science
- References: <1992Apr23.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: email@example.com (USENET News System)
firstname.lastname@example.org (Andy Fano) writes:
>Does anyone have or no where I can get the common lisp source code for
>"Object Lisp"? I assume at least some of its around since they had
>originally said 2.0 was going to be backwardly compatible.
>Please forgive me if this has been asked and answered a million times.
I would like to know too. Could you forward the replies you get to me or
post the summary ?
Thank you very much.