[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Object Lisp code anyone?
- To: info-mcl
- Subject: Object Lisp code anyone?
- From: email@example.com (Andy Fano)
- Date: 23 Apr 92 19:34:26 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: The Institute for the Learning Sciences
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Andy Fano)
- Sender: email@example.com (Mr. usenet)
Does anyone have or no where I can get the common lisp source code for
"Object Lisp"? I assume at least some of its around since they had
originally said 2.0 was going to be backwardly compatible.
Please forgive me if this has been asked and answered a million times.