Ignorant question about /pub/comp.lang.lisp

I just noticed that on cambridge.apple.com there was a new
directory /pub/comp.lang.lisp containing information from the
USENET news group of the same name. I'd love to look at these, but
the files have names like 1992.Feb.Z, which I think means they
are in Unix compressed format.

Since I don't have a Unix machine, how do I decode these? I downloaded
tar and suntar1.2.2 from sumex, but it didn't appear that these dealt
with compressed files (I might be wrong!)

Any suggestions?
Sean Doyle
doyle@sisu.mgh.harvard.edu