p3 bug?

Help! I recently upgraded to p1,p2,p3 and code that previously works now bombs
with:

> Error: Undefined function _DISPOSCONTROL called with arguments (:PTR #<A Mac
Handle, Unlocked, Size 41 #x6BE9DE0>) .
> While executing: #<STANDARD-METHOD INSTALL-VIEW-IN-WINDOW :AFTER
(SCROLL-BAR-DIALOG-ITEM T)>
> Type Command-/ to continue, Command-. to abort.
> If continued: Retry applying _DISPOSCONTROL to (:PTR #<A Mac Handle,
Unlocked, Size 41 #x6BE9DE0>).
See the Restarts~ menu item for further choices.

I reindexed interfaces - where did I lose this function?

1 > Is this a bug? Coloring frames of tables doesn't work.

This code MCL List >INTERNET: info-macl@@cambridge.apple.comis straight from ift

(MAKE-INSTANCE 'DIALOG
               :WINDOW-TYPE :DOCUMENT :VIEW-POSITION '(:TOP 60)
               :VIEW-SIZE #@@(300 150)
               :VIEW-FONT '("Chicago" 12 :SRCOR :PLAIN)
               :VIEW-SUBVIEWS
               (LIST (MAKE-DIALOG-ITEM 'SEQUENCE-DIALOG-ITEM
                                       #@@(96 35)
                                       #@@(29 63)
                                       "Untitled"
                                       NIL
                                       :PART-COLOR-LIST '(:FRAME 13637687)
                                       :CELL-SIZE #@@(14 16)
                                       :TABLE-HSCROLLP NIL
                                       :TABLE-VSCROLLP NIL
                                       :TABLE-SEQUENCE '(0 1 2))))

Gives this:

#<DIALOG "Untitled Dialog" #x6DFD139>
3 >
> Error: Argument NIL is not of type MACPTR.
> While executing: #<STANDARD-METHOD SET-PART-COLOR (TABLE-DIALOG-ITEM T T)>
> Type Command-. to abort.
See the Restarts~ menu item for further choices.
4 >

return-from-modal-dialog insists on one value only