more 2.1

I'm generally very pleased with the system, but here's more desires
for MCL 2.1 (I'm using MCL 2.0b1p3 currently, some items may be
addressed in the final version)

* Compile time warnings when calling a function with the wrong number
of arguements.

* "Edit-compiler-warnings"

* "Edit-callers"

* The ability to either lock all but one of the windows open on a file
or to split the window ala emacs so they both point to the same
buffer. I once made the obvious error and lost half an hour's worth of
work.

Other niceities

*mouse based pathname entry to "Search Files" similar to GOfer

*ability to paste into the edit definition window

---

Richard Ferrante
(617)-739-7055
ferrante@world.std.com