[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Quick and dirty postscript
- To: NATHAN@AKBAR.TELEOS.COM, NATHAN@TELEOS.COM, STEVE.M@AppleLink.Apple.COM (Carbon-based, S Mitchell,APD)
- Subject: Re: Quick and dirty postscript
- From: moon (David A. Moon)
- Date: Tue, 19 May 92 10:30:58 EDT
- Cc: INFO-MCL@CAMBRIDGE.APPLE.COM
> Date: 19 May 92 07:23 GMT
> From: STEVE.M@AppleLink.Apple.COM (Carbon-based, S Mitchell,APD)
> > For that matter is there a convenient way to send postscript documents
> > directly to the printer from the Mac?
> The "LaserWriter Font Utility" is what you want, and it does come with
> System 7 - look first on the Tidbits disk(s).
It was renamed to just "LaserWriter Utility" before the final release of
System 7. It's what I use for printing postscript files that people send me
so I know it works.