Re: Dylan

George Williams writes (21-May-92):
   > Date: Thu, 21 May 92 14:30:50 JST
   > From: Katsunobu Imai <imai@sakura.bpe.osaka-u.ac.jp>
   > Does anyone know the language's feature?

   I just got a copy of their document (thanks to Harvey Alcabes for having
   it sent to me).  I haven't been through it in detail yet, but flipping
   through, I'd say it looks more like Scheme with a subset of CLOS.  As I
   understand it, the intent behind the language is to provide a _small_
   object-oriented dynamic language.  Apple is encouraging folks to comment
   on their spec, which they seem to consider to be a draft.  Given this
   understanding of their intent, I like what I see so far.

Can someone put Dylan in relation to Oaklisp (of Kevin Lang and Barak
Pearlmutter)?  Is there a similarity?

Where can one find the specs?

Thanks,
per