Re: Dylan

I have had many requests for information on obtaining the Dylan spec.
As I mentioned in my earlier message, Harvey Alcabes (the MCL Product
Marketing Manager, alcabes@applelink.apple.com) had a copy sent to me.

The copy I have is paper (very nicely formatted, printed, and bound),
though it would be nice if an electronic version were available.

The only other information I have is from the front matter of the book
itself:

   "Additional copies of this manual are available from Apple Computer, 1
    Main Street, Cambridge, MA 02142.  (617) 374-5300.

    Comments on Dylan can be sent to the internet mail address
    dylan-comments@cambridge.apple.com."

--George Williams