[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: info-mcl
- Subject: Default pathnames
- From: email@example.com (Charlene Bloch Abrams)
- Date: 21 May 92 18:21:32 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: Washington University, St. Louis
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org (USENET news)
(I seem to recall having skipped over relevant/related discussions recently;
if so, could someone please mail me a copy of said discussion).
I'm using (choose-file-dialog) to pick a file, but what I really
want is the pathname. (choose-file-dialog) has a :directory keyword
which accoding to the manual "defaults to the last directory shown by
the Chose File dialog box or Choose New File dialog box" - how do
I find out what this is? Or is there another way to find out where this
file that has been chosen is?
Once again, any and all help and/or pointers appreciated.