QUOROM

REGARDING                QUOROM
Has anyone out there any experience or information regarding Quorom's
"Compatibility Engine" for running/converting mac code on/to Unix/Risc?
Any hope of running MACL applications, or the full MACL system?

I'm about to upgrade my box (IIcx),  and a unix/risc workstation would be my
choice except all my work is done in MACL...
Anybody else faced or facing this dilemna?

p.s.  perhaps Dylan should have a compatibility engine next to its inference
engine, for extra power?

servin@gsd.harvard.edu
Stephen Ervin
Harvard University Graduate School of Design