[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: read-char-no-hang
- From: "Carl L. Gay" <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 4 Jun 92 14:20:23 -0700
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Forgive me if this is a stupid question, but I can't seem to find the
answer in the documentation...
In MCL2.0b1p3 (loop until (read-char-no-hang)) doesn't return
immediately when I press a character. Instead it waits until I press
#\Return. I want to use this for a simple input-with-timeout routine.
Is there some way to fix this?
Reply to me only, *not* the list/newsgroup. I'll summarize if