Re: RE: MCL 2.1

> Date: 25 Jun 92 10:05:28 U
> From: "pierce" <pierce@at-mail-server.vitro.com>
>
> Is there any interest at Apple in making Bedrock accessible to MCL or Dylan ?

Of course there is.  I don't think we have yet fully figured out what we want
to do here and how we will do it.  However it's obvious that dynamic languages
need to play in the larger world and not stay in an ivory tower, and I think we
at Apple all hear the message coming from you users that the biggest weakness
of MCL is in the application framework area.  MCL has many terrific strengths
and we shouldn't let them be defeated by some fatal weakness.