the Hanna-Barbera operating system.

    Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1992 07:59 EDT
    From: Luke Hohmann <hohmann@csmil.umich.edu>

    return ALL subclasses of a given class, not just the direct subclasses?
    I am looking for a recursive version of class-direct-subclasses that will
    return all the classes in a list, and I'm (for the moment) too lazy to
    write such a beast.....

    Thanks!

      -- Luke

How about CLASS-PRECEDENCE-LIST?  That's at least its MOPish name.  I'm
not sure if it has a different name in MCL but I know there is something
with the same functionality because I've used it.