Re: MCL & 040 - old news?

- Yes 2.0b1 requires the 040 cache off. This is fixed in later (private) betas
and of course 2.0 final that is supposed to be out very soon.
- I got the 2.0b1 package a long time ago, but I think the Steele book v2 was
included with it. I may be wrong.
- There are several appleevent samples around. Some will be included in 2.0
final. Check the ftp server at cambridge.apple.com or AppleLink for any sample
code.
- Many people seem to agree that the best CLOS tutorial is "Object-Oriented
Programming in Common Lisp" by Sonya E. Keene. Addison-Wesley 1989, ISBN
0-201-17589-4. It requires prior Lisp knowledge.
     Daniel.