[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: MCL & 040 - old news?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Subject: Re: MCL & 040 - old news?
- From: Ranson <ranson@LANNION.cnet.fr>
- Date: 26 Jun 92 16:35:00 GMT
- X400-received: by /PRMD=inria/ADMD=atlas/C=FR/; Relayed; 26 Jun 92 16:35:54+0200
- X400-received: by /PRMD=CNET/ADMD=ATLAS/C=FR/; Relayed; 26 Jun 92 16:35:00 GMT
- Yes 2.0b1 requires the 040 cache off. This is fixed in later (private) betas
and of course 2.0 final that is supposed to be out very soon.
- I got the 2.0b1 package a long time ago, but I think the Steele book v2 was
included with it. I may be wrong.
- There are several appleevent samples around. Some will be included in 2.0
final. Check the ftp server at cambridge.apple.com or AppleLink for any sample
- Many people seem to agree that the best CLOS tutorial is "Object-Oriented
Programming in Common Lisp" by Sonya E. Keene. Addison-Wesley 1989, ISBN
0-201-17589-4. It requires prior Lisp knowledge.