[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: RE: RE: MCL Application Framework
- To: "pierce" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: RE: RE: MCL Application Framework
- From: moon (David A. Moon)
- Date: Thu, 25 Jun 92 22:41:13 -700
- Cc: Info-MCL@cambridge.apple.com
> Date: 25 Jun 92 13:29:24 U
> From: "pierce" <email@example.com>
> Are you recommending that CLIM 3.0 implementors use the existing MCL foreign
> function interface to code a LISP interface to Bedrock?
I said my opinion was not based on thinking about the technical details, of which
that is one. Just because Apple isn't interested in marketing CLIM itself
doesn't imply that past and future CLIM implementors have to work with no
cooperation from Apple, though.