[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Dylan class system?
- To: info-mcl
- Subject: Re: Dylan class system?
- From: mikel@Apple.COM (Mikel Evins)
- Date: 30 Jun 92 19:56:35 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: Apple Computer Inc., Cupertino, CA
- References: <920630154821_71501.1347_DHJ36-2@CompuServe.COM>
In article <920630154821_71501.1347_DHJ36-2@CompuServe.COM> 71501.1347@CompuServe.COM (Jim Hurd) writes:
>I am waiting for my Dylan manual to arrive, but curiosity has gotten the best
>of me. Could someone please post a brief description of the Object system of
>user defined method
>Does it have CL style packages?
No. Instead it has modules, which are reminiscent of Modula-2
modules, but which are first-class objects.
>1st class continuations?
No, but there is limited support for continuations, principally
for exit procesures and for uses similar to CL catch and throw.
No, but see modules.