Newton based on DYLAN?

Hello Netters,

I have heard the rumour that the new Personal Digital Assistant
of Apple called Newton is fully based on the language DYLON.

I have read the article in the July's issue of Byte about Newton,
but I could not find any hint.

Who has any more information? Thanx in advance!

Cici Beilken                                                Email:cici@gmd.de
GMD                    (German National Research Center for Computer Science)
P.O.Box	1316		  		         Dept: FIT/MMK (Project GINA)
W-5205 Sankt Augustin 1, Germany                     Phone:(+49 2241) 14-2642