[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Newton based on DYLAN?
- To: info-mcl
- Subject: Newton based on DYLAN?
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Christian Beilken)
- Date: 9 Jul 92 13:56:24 GMT
- Keywords: dylan newton
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: GMD, Sankt Augustin, Germany
- Sender: email@example.com (USENET News)
I have heard the rumour that the new Personal Digital Assistant
of Apple called Newton is fully based on the language DYLON.
I have read the article in the July's issue of Byte about Newton,
but I could not find any hint.
Who has any more information? Thanx in advance!
Cici Beilken Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
GMD (German National Research Center for Computer Science)
P.O.Box 1316 Dept: FIT/MMK (Project GINA)
W-5205 Sankt Augustin 1, Germany Phone:(+49 2241) 14-2642