Cartier's Contribs small glitch

I have uploaded a new version of my contribs to the cambridge
archive (file Cartiers-Contribs.sit.hqx directory pub/mcl2/contrib).

It corrects a small glitch in the THINK-C contrib and removes
all references to the old MCL2.0b1p3.

For those who don't know the content of these contribs,
they contain the following:

WHO-CALLS

  This set of files implements a system extension that will automatically
  remember for each function, variable and macro, which toplevel form
  respectively calls it, makes a reference to it or macroexpands it.

  The most powerful feature of this contribution is its very close
  integration with Fred. For those who are performance conscious, the
  overhead of using this contribution is extremely minimal, in respect
  to both memory and compilation speeds.

EXTENDED-APROPOS

  This set of files implements an extended Apropos dialog. It is a superset
  of MCL's standard Apropos dialog. You can use it to search for all
symbols
  that match certain criteria.

COLLECTIONS

  This contribution will enable you to easily access important places in
  your fred windows via convenient pop-up menus. You can for example use
  it to get a pop-up menu of all the toplevel definitions contained in
  your frontmost fred window.

THINK-C

  This contribution contains Lisp and C code that will ease interfacing
  MCL with Think C. A fairly elaborate example is included.

* Guillaume Cartier                 (514) 844-5294 (maison)         *
* L.A.C.I.M.                        (514) 987-4290 (bureau)         *
* Universite du Quebec a Montreal   (514) 987-8477 (telecopieur)    *
* Montreal, Quebec, Canada          cartier@math.uqam.ca (internet) *