Problems with defmethod

Dear fellow lisp hackers,

I just dropped into a problem with MCL 2 Beta: I can't define
methods with empty lambda lists -- which is necessary for my
application: (defmethod test () (print "Hello")) doesn't work.
In CLtL2, empty (specialized) lambda lists are allowed, so I
think MCL doesn't fulfill the standard in this (minor) point.

Does anyone know a solution of this problem? Is a patch available?

Thanks a lot,

Oli