Re: Desperately seeking Error 7

"Are there known problems with defective CDROMs?  (I could try extracting MCL
from the virtual floppies)."

Ed - I had problems pulling some files from the CD-ROM. I tried it a second
time with a different cable and terminator, and a minimal set of inits while
actually copying from the CD. On the second time, I got a clean copy of the
files that were obviously corrupted. I don't know whether the problem was
hardware or software, but have since been informed that SCSI cable or
terminator problems can lead to undetected errors.

Dave