[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: files-in-directory
- From: Ranson <ranson@LANNION.cnet.fr>
- Date: 01 Sep 92 13:38:00 GMT
- Cc: email@example.com
- X400-received: by /PRMD=inria/ADMD=atlas/C=FR/; Relayed; 01 Sep 92 13:37:56+0200
- X400-received: by /PRMD=CNET/ADMD=ATLAS/C=FR/; Relayed; 01 Sep 92 13:38:00 GMT
Common Lisp has a DIRECTORY function that should do what you want.
Yes, MCL2.0 final runs on Quadras with the cache on. You should get this
version, there are no reasons to use the beta now that the final is out.
Yes, there are a lot of differences between 1.3.2 and 2.0. I couldn't imagine
writing anything MCL-specific without the documentation. The documentation is
available on line. Maybe your site has it on a server?