Re: table-dialog-item

In article <9208252346.AA12823@dewey>, berger@SOE.Berkeley.Edu (Daniel
Berger) wrote:

> Here is a pretty silly question -
>
> Is there a programable way to set the contents of a (single) cell of a
> table-dialog-item or a sequence-dialog-item?  I do not want to set the
> contents of the entire sequence (i.e., with set-table-sequence - I'd like
> something like "set-cell-content"), as I do not know what the content is.
> (I may be reading the content in from a file, and would like to create
> the table first and fill the content as I go along).
>
> Am I missing something obvious?
>
> Daniel

(defclass my-sequence-dialog-item (sequence-dialog-item)
  ()
  )

(defmethod set-sequence-cell ((ich  my-sequence-dialog-item) index value)
  (setf (nth index (table-sequence ich)) value)
  (invalidate-view ich)
  )

#|

(setq haus  (make-instance 'my-sequence-dialog-item
              :cell-size (make-point 100 20)
              :table-sequence '(1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9)))

(make-instance 'dialog
  :view-subviews (list haus))