[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
printing broken under Syste
- To: email@example.com (info-mcl)
- Subject: printing broken under Syste
- From: Laura_Bagnall@TERC.edu (Laura Bagnall)
- Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1992 9:27:32 EST
- Organization: TERC, 2067 Mass. Ave., Cambridge, MA, 02140
REGARDING printing broken under System 6
I have an application that I would like to run both under System 7 and
System 6. I am using MCL 2.0. Is this in general known to work? In
particular, printing seems to be broken under System 6.0.7. If I have
some Fred window and I try to print it using the Print command from the
menubar, it works fine under System 7 but under System 6.0.7 I get the
> Error: Can't load printer.
> While executing: CCL::PRCHK
Is there any way to make this work?